Meet the DAVIDSON in Gattermeir Davidson!

At Gattermeir Davidson, we are more than a highly qualified real estate agency at the Lake of the Ozarks - we're a group of individuals who care about our community. We take our motto, "Lake Life by the Golden Rule!" to heart in everything we do or say. We are proud members the Lake of the Ozarks community and love helping others find their place to call home.

Few people exemplify this outlook on business and life better than Conda Davidson. This Gattermeir Davidson Co-Owner has a thorough grasp of the ins and outs of real estate at the Lake of the Ozarks, and looks forward to working with her clients every single day. 

Today, you get the opportunity to get to know Conda on a personal level! She hopes you'll enjoy getting to know her as much as she looks forward to getting to know and working with you!

How long have you lived at the Lake of the Ozarks?
I have lived at the Lake of the Ozarks full time since 1999, when I moved here after graduating from college.

Where did you attend college?
I attended Truman State University for my undergraduate and and Master program, and the University of Missouri for my Doctorate program.

How did you get involved in the real estate industry?
I got my real estate license as something to do in the summer when I was teaching. I went into real estate full time in 2000, when my husband got the Lighthouse Pointe condominium project and the Beacon Pointe housing project.

What is your position at Gattermeir Davidson? What is your favorite part about your job?
I am co-owner. My favorite part is the people I meet. Many of my clients have become very good friends.

Who is your family? Do you have any pets?
I have been married to Cody for twenty-two years. I have two daughters - Ciarra is 22 and is a State Farm agent, and Taylor is 17 and a senior at School of the Osage. We have a Shiatsu named Tika.

What is something very few people know about you?
How much I love nature - birds, flowers, gardens...


What is your favorite movie?
Pretty Woman.

What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Hanging out on our dock or going for a boat ride.

When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A teacher.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
The ability to make everybody happy.

NOW is the perfect time to buy a Lake of the Ozarks condo or home. For real estate at Lake of the Ozarks, contact the Gattermeir Davidson team. We feature lakefront homes, condos, lake lots, and commercial real estate at Lake of the Ozarks. For more information on our properties in the Lake of the Ozarks area stop by our office near Bagnell Dam in Lake Ozark or call us toll free 877-870-5253.

Stay connected with Gattermeir Davidson Real Estate, LLC

2011 REALTOR Salesperson of the Year
Missouri Association of Realtors

Gattermeir Davidson Real Estate, LLC
752 Bagnell Dam Blvd., Suite A
Lake Ozark, MO 65049

Office | 573.365.1555
Fax | 573.365.1766
Mobile | 573.746.0133

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Home Buying Mistakes To Avoid

Lake of the Ozarks offers a Great Shopping Experience!!

Ozarks Amphitheater GRAND OPENING