Meet the GATTERMEIR in Gattermeir Davidson!

The best real estate agency at the Lake of the Ozarks is led by three talented and dedicated co-owners: Ed Schmidt, Conda Davidson, and Ryan Gattermeir. You had the opportunity to get to know Ed and Conda a few weeks ago when we published "getting to know you" blogs about each of them. Now, you have the opportunity to get to know Ryan as well!

How long have you lived at the Lake of the Ozarks?
I have lived in the Lake area my entire life. In 1997 (after attending college), I moved away to St. Louis, where I held several corporate sales and management positions. In 2000, I moved back to the area with my now wife, Jen, and we have been here ever since.

Where did you attend college? Were you a member of a fraternity?
I attended Westminster College in Fulton, Missouri - my dad's alma mater. I was a member of Kappa Alpha Order Fraternity.

How did you get involved in the real estate industry?
Well, thanks to my father, Bob Gattermeir, you could say that I was always involved in real estate at the Lake of the Ozarks. He has been a REALTOR at the Lake since 1970. 

What is your position at Gattermeir Davidson? What is your favorite part about your job?
I am a Broker/Owner at Gattermeir Davidson Real Estate, along with Conda Davidson and Ed Schmidt. We founded the company together in 2008. Prior to that, I was a Broker/Salesperson with my father's real estate company.

Who is your family? Do you have any pets?
My wife is Jennifer. Our daughter, Ellie, is nine and our son, Nicholas, will be four this year. We have two pets: Rosie the labradoodle and Annie the cat.

What is something very few people know about you?
I legally became an ordained minister a few years ago (only for the purpose of marrying one of my best friends, per his request).

What is your favorite movie?
A Time To Kill with Morgan Freeman and Matthew McConaughey is one of my favorites, along with pretty much anything with Robin Williams in it.

What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Mostly, I enjoy boating and traveling in my spare time... and - of course - spending time with my family, too!

When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
That was too long ago... I can't remember!

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
To read people's minds. It would be handy in real estate sometimes!

NOW is the perfect time to buy a Lake of the Ozarks condo or home. For real estate at Lake of the Ozarks, contact the Gattermeir Davidson team. We feature lakefront homes, condos, lake lots, and commercial real estate at Lake of the Ozarks. For more information on our properties in the Lake of the Ozarks area stop by our office near Bagnell Dam in Lake Ozark or call us toll free 877-870-5253.

Stay connected with Gattermeir Davidson Real Estate, LLC

2011 REALTOR Salesperson of the Year
Missouri Association of Realtors

Gattermeir Davidson Real Estate, LLC
752 Bagnell Dam Blvd., Suite A
Lake Ozark, MO 65049

Office | 573.365.1555
Fax | 573.365.1766
Mobile | 573.746.0133

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Home Buying Mistakes To Avoid

Lake of the Ozarks offers a Great Shopping Experience!!

Ozarks Amphitheater GRAND OPENING