Meet Salesperson Donny Hibdon!

It's time for the next installment in our "Get to Know Gattermeir Davidson Real Estate Team" series! This week, we interviewed one of our salespersons, Mr. Donny Hibdon. Donny is a very talented real estate agent at the Lake of the Ozarks and he looks forward to getting to know you and your family!

How long have you lived at the Lake of the Ozarks?
I have lived at the Lake of the Ozarks all my life, or 60 years. I was born in Versailles, Missouri on April 21, 1954 and grew up there.

Where did you attend college? 

I graduated from Morgan County RII schools in Versailles in 1972. I did not attend college.

How did you get involved in the real estate industry?

I started selling real estate in 2004, after several years in the manufacturing industry.

What is your position at Gattermeir Davidson? What is your favorite part about your job?

My position with Gattermeir Davidson is a real estate associate. I would say my favorite part about my job is working with the public and getting that heart-warming feeling when you help someone find their dream home. I am very proud of my position and proud to represent Gattermeir Davidson.

Who is your family? Do you have any pets?

I am very fortunate to have my wonderful wife, Lisa, who is a teacher at Morgan County RII school in Versailles. She gives the support I need to be a successful real estate agent. I have three daughters. My oldest is Brandy who lives close by in Gravois Mills and has blessed me with three grandsons: Dylan (age 10), Brandon (age 15), and Andrew (age 18). My next daughter is Lacy who lives in Springfield, Missouri. She has two children: McKenzie (age 9) and Elijah (age 7). My youngest daughter is my pride and joy, Maddy, who is 16 years old. 

I also have a son who is 35 and lives in Heaven. God decided on October 9th, 2001 (when my son was 23) that he would make a great addition to his team of angels and he watches over me every day. My son left me with his son, Hesston, who is now 17 years old. I am also blessed with a great stepson, Josh Klein, who is 24 and just graduated from SMSU and started his new career as a small business advisor for the state of Missouri. We also have two dogs, Spud and Lilly, two cats, and one kitten.

What is something very few people know about you?
I don't think I say this enough, but the thing I am very grateful for is the opportunity God has given me to still be in this life! I have not had a great track record for my health. I just hope everyone knows how much I love and care about them.

What is your favorite movie?

My favorite movie of all time is "The Notebook" with James Garner.

What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?

In my spare time, I like to fish and keep my vehicles clean. I like spending time with my wife on her days off and spending time with my family. I also really love to watch my daugther Maddy play volleyball. 

When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

I always remember being really intrigued with the law when I was younger, and I hoped that someday I would become an attorney. Unfortunately, my parents were not in the position to put me through college and I had to go to work at a young age. Now, I am just making my life as the best real estate agent I can possibly be.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

If I was granted one super power, it would definitely be the power to keep loved ones from leaving this world too soon.

Stay connected with Gattermeir Davidson Real Estate, LLC!

2011 REALTOR Salesperson of the Year
Missouri Association of Realtors

Gattermeir Davidson Real Estate, LLC
752 Bagnell Dam Blvd., Suite A
Lake Ozark, MO 65049

Office | 573.365.1555
Fax | 573.365.1766
Mo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Home Buying Mistakes To Avoid

Lake of the Ozarks offers a Great Shopping Experience!!

Ozarks Amphitheater GRAND OPENING